Human liver: understanding liver cancer and precautions to stay alert and healthy
Liver cancer is one of those life-ending diseases which have been threatening the whole mankind for years. You will never even know, but this disease will slowly kill you from inside leaving just a bare body with no power and strength to function. In fact, the disease not only affects your liver but may eventually end up reaching to other organs like your kidney, causing a need for kidney sale. However, staying aware of the symptoms, the causes and taking proper precautions can save your life from getting into the hands of this life ending problem.
Know more about liver cancer
Liver cancer is a critical health condition where the infected individuals’ liver carries malignant hepatic tumors (growths) on or inside the liver. While we stay unaware of what is happening inside our body, we consume a lot of such food items which are even more poisonous to our body. In some of the researchers, it has been evident that there are approx 30 cases of liver cancer within a population of 1, 00,000 people in the world.
One of the most common types of liver cancer noticed amongst masses is the Hepatocellular carcinoma or HCC. It affects a large sum of the male population in comparison to that of women. The major causes of HCC liver cancer is-
- Unprotected sex with number of partners
- Taking drugs through shared needles
- Extreme consumption of alcohol
Well, these are some of the major reason which not only causes HCC, but they lead to the development of several other problems in human body. This is why males are highly affected by this and get involved in the part of liver cancer’s killing spree.
Some of the signs to detect liver cancer
Weight loss (without trying), , Nausea and vomiting, Swollen liver, Swollen spleen, Loss of appetite Pain and fluid buildup in the abdomen, Itching of the skin, yellowing of the eyes and skin, Fever and abnormal bruising or bleeding are the major symptoms which can help you to detect liver cancer. If you are suffering from any such ones for a long period of time, then you must consider visiting a doctor. To avoid all of these problems and stay away from the risk of liver cancer or the issue of kidney donate for money, you must do the following-
- Avoid processed food– people nowadays usually rely on processed food like packed vegetables and meat which is kept in cans for several days. Consumption of any of these food items may lead to several diseases other than liver cancer as well.
- Proper sleep and exercise- with age, the strength of our body starts weakening and thus, people who undergo a proper routine and exercise regularly attain a good health with time. Proper sleep keeps you active throughout the day; thus, follow up a proper diet, a balanced routine with regular exercise.
Thus, if you don’t wish to look out for alternatives like kidney sale or operations for curing liver cancer, then start working on your body actively from today itself.