The complete description of Human heart: disease, symptoms, causes, and solution
Our heart is just like any other muscle in our body. As blood and oxygen are the two primary fluids that run our body, the heart also requires an adequate flow of each of these to function well. Our heart, not only pumps the blood to the whole body, but it also takes the blood through the coronary arteries. This function of pumping blood and letting it flow firmly is what makes our heart the most important organ of the body. There are instances where a living organism can live without any other body part for some time, but when it comes to heart there is no negotiation!
Thus, people who are affected by heart disease undergo huge threats to life, and they even wish to kidney donate for money, so that they can undergo treatment for curing their heart disease! Isn’t it strange? But before you plan to shred out your one body part for another, let’s know how you can prevent a heart disease and can lead a happy life.
Know about the major heart diseases
Our heart may get affected by several problems, and it can undergo a lot of diseases. The most common heart problems include-
- Cardiomyopathy-it affects the contraction and expansion of heart muscles
- Valvular heart disease- it affects our valves and how they function to regulate the blood flow in and out of the heart
- Several Heart infections may also occur if the heart has certain structural problems that developed before birth
- Coronary artery (atherosclerotic heart disease) it affects our arteries to the heart
- A heart attack- most evident form of the disease which is visible when any plague ruptures and then creates a clot in our artery, this leads to a complete blockage. This part of the heart’s muscle which doesn’t receive the blood, starts dying soon.
- Heart rhythm disturbances- (arrhythmias) it affect the electrical conduction
Some evident symptoms
The symptoms may largely depend on the kind of disease you are going through. Some people may feel a crushing pain in the center of their chest while this may travel till the arms and jaw. Some may experience shortness of breath sweating and nausea. While a lot of people can also experience abdominal, shoulder, or back pain.
The causes of heart diseases
Smoking, Diabetes, High blood pressure (hypertension), High cholesterol, Family history related to heart problems, especially heart attacks, strokes, and Obesity are some of the major causes of heart diseases.
Solution to heart diseases
Well, if detected in the initial stages, heart problems can be cured by regular observation and proper medications. People, who lead a healthy life by eating proper food and taking enough sleep, can ultimately reduce the risk of heart disease. However, if the problems increase, the individuals have to go through specific tests which define the level of their disease. Moreover, the treatment also differs from the type of the disease, and on which stage you are.
Thus, if you wish to secure your life and don’t want to go through kidney sale, then stay focused towards your body, exercise regularly and stay happy as much as possible.